Steve Jobs is one of my heroes. His passion + devotion + obsession on product perfection inspires me to achieve great things in my career. To stay focused on my career greatness and push myself even harder, I constantly contemplate on the following questions:
- Am I passionate of my work?
- Do I love every aspect of my job?
- Is my work making a dent in the universe?
- Am I innovating the way I work everyday?
- Am I following my heart and intuition?
- Am I as proud of what I don’t do as I’m of what I do?
- Am I building a great team in my workplace?
- Am I bold enough to make impossible possible?
- Am I crazy enough to think that I can change the world?
- If today were the last day of my life, would I do what I’m about to do today?
When I get discouraged in my workplace, I quickly read the above questions one after the other. One of the questions helps me to dust-off and get back on to the track with full of passion.