Robin Sharma takes through this amazing journey meeting inspired people and sharing powerful ideas along the way. Truly raw and real as he puts it.
Work as art
Considering work as art opens up a doorway to career greatness.
A work of art, artwork, art piece, piece of art or art object is an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation. Apart from “work of art”, which may be used of any work regarded as art in its widest sense, including works from literature and music, these terms apply principally to tangible, portable forms of visual art:
- An example of fine art, such as a painting or sculpture
- An object that has been designed specifically for its aesthetic appeal, such as a piece of jewelry
- An object that has been designed for aesthetic appeal as well as functional purpose, as in interior design and much folk art
- An object created for principally or entirely functional, religious or other non-aesthetic reasons which has come to be appreciated as art
- A non-ephemeral photograph, film or visual computer program, such as a video game or computer animation
- A work of installation art or conceptual art.
Used more broadly, the term is less commonly applied to:
- A fine work of architecture or landscape design
- A production of live performance, such as theater, ballet, opera, performance art, musical concert and other performing arts, and other ephemeral, non-tangible creations.
Every job is a work of art. Everyday is a stage and everyone is a performer on it.
Inspiration is the driving force
The spark of inspiration incites the mind into action and everything else fall into place.
There are two ways to live: You can live as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle. — Albert Einstein